Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
If you are working on a group project, and want all group members to view, add and edit citations in a shared library, follow these steps.
1) Each group member must register with zotero.org
- This will allow your data to be shared, and also syncs your Zotero library with their servers.
- This also allows you to access your library from any computer with internet access.
2) One member should go to the Zotero groups page to create a group.
- Click on Create a New Group, and log in with your Zotero user-name and password (that you created above in step 1).
- Choose a name for your group
- Choose a privacy setting for your group. For Whitman class projects, unless you want your library to be findable by others, choose Private Membership.
- Click Create Group.
3) Invite other members to join the group.
- From your group homepage, click on Group Settings, then on Members Settings.
- Click Send More Invitations
- Enter your group members' Zotero user names or email addresses.
4) Give all members who need to add and edit citations Administrator privileges.
- Once members have responded to the invitation and joined the group, on the Members Settings page, make sure each member's Role is set to Admin.
© 2014 Whitman College Penrose Library |