You will have to swipe to enter the building, and there is limited capacity, so you may have to wait to enter.
Only the main floor will be open, and you will not be able to browse the stacks. You can request books be pulled at the circulation desk, or continue to use porch pick-up to make requests in advance. Community members can use porch pick-up as well.
1. Schedule a study time in one of the 6 zones (Allen room tables or armchairs, Ankeny-side window seating, Fitzpatrick Room, main floor center seating, computer workstation). Find a map of spaces here.
2. Swipe into the Library with your Whitman ID.
3. Go to your study space zone and find an open seat. Please do not move the furniture.
4. Clean your study area with the provided wipes before you begin to study and when you leave.
5. If we find that students are consistently overstaying their allotted time or ignoring COVID protocols, we will regulate study space use more closely.
1. By appointment only (with 24 hours notice), please call (509) 527-5922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. At your appointment time, wait by the sign inside for your escort.
© 2014 Whitman College Penrose Library |